Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday afternoon: tick, tock.

No, I'm not watching the clock or anything. Ok, I am. It's not terribly entertaining here today. Well that's what happens when your projects are on track... by Friday afternoon, everything has passed testing and is just awaiting the weekend installation.

I think the sun is actually shining outside, too. And it's not totally cold in Columbus, OH. 39° I can hear people chit-chatting all over my floor. No one is working very hard here!

My husband and I measured our basement last night and talked through some of the design options. Kind of exciting to add a whole new living space to our house! It's going to be the entertainment room, mainly. I'll have a nook for an office. And we'll make a room for laundry/storage. It should be a fun space if we can accomplish it for a reasonable price.

In sewing projects, I made a little "wristlet" purse last night. I need to practice with the zipper. It has some dumb design issues, but it's kind of cute in a "made-by-a-kid" sort of way. (No one has to know it was made by an adult with 3d space issues. I'll post pictures of it sometime...

Ok, ta-ta for now. I'm off to find some other way to entertain myself.

1 comment:

john_mcneal said...

... can i have a room in your basement? i promise i'll behave. honest.